Saturday, January 10, 2009

"You should be happy with me" Was that a serious question? Honestly?

So I'm in the same place I was like 3 weeks ago. I don't even know I keep going along with him. I think I miss what we had, just not him. He's not the guy for me obviously, and I've learned not to care. I'd rather be single than be in a shitty relationship. We've grown distant in the past year and I don't know him like I used to.

I stayed in all weekend, I can't even tell you the last time I did that. But tonight was pretty cool, Made my own dinner ofcourse since I dont eat chicken :|, but then had a deep talk with my mom, I haven't talked to her like that in a while so it was nice. Then we watched Frida, It was alright, I thought it was gonna be better, but shes an ammaaaazing artist so fuck it.
For our next vacation we're going somewhere in the Carribean, ugh soooo excited, I'll have a nice tan. Hopefully we decide to go soon. I'm trying to do alot of traveling this summer. Going back to London for alittle bit, Then Dallas to see Julian and Nick, then maybe to Chicago to see Tio Andres. Since I haven't seen them in so long.


I'm so bored!

No comments: