Monday, January 26, 2009



I can't believe I finished all the books, I'm kinda upset about it actually, as rediculous as that may seem. They were all really interesting, kept me going. Stephenie Meyer is most deffinately talented for keeping all her readers interested. I haven't been happy lately, couldn't tell you why. Maybe because I'm trying to completely erase someone from my life, with messages left on my voicemail, unanswered phone calls, and unanswered texts. It's so tempting to respond, but I do my best resist. Right now I'm reading Crank. If I contintue liking it, then I'll follow to burned. But I also have Midnight Sun saved in my favorites, Even though it's only 12 chapters.
I have drivers ed this marking period, with Mr. Green, who lets me get away with everything most of the time, but in the classroom, rather than gym class, he was an asshole be cause apparently I had an "attitude". Not surprised, but we'll see how things go this time. Midterms are almost over; Tomorrow's the last day, Art, and Geometry. Geometry is an automatic fail, &it's not like you can even study for that kind of thing. I guess I'll just try to do my best now.
This weekend was lovely, Friday I went out with Mommabear to get sushi, Not as good as Manderin Oriental, but satifying. Afterwards I went to see Kay and Tiffany. I haven't hung out with Kay in so long, and I love Tiffany, I see her a few times a month anyways lol. Saturday I sat around and read Breaking Dawn all day until It was time to get ready to see Sammy. I got actaully pretty nervous, but the second I saw her standing at her door I was dying to give her the biggest and most emtion filled hug she's ever gotten, and I did. I cried. We went to the mall for Sammy and Deanna to get their nails done, then went back to her house, played some big little planet and watched Pineapple Express, (Hilarious)



This weekend I'll be going with Myers to get his tattoo on Friday, and then Saturday I have no idea whatsoever, We'll see what happends I guess?

oxoxoxxoxo

No comments: