Monday, July 28, 2008

I thought everything was going well, but i ended up being compleeeeetely wrong.

Stupid shit went down saturday night, reaaalllyyyy pisses me off, but i can't really hold a grudge that long...
Just pisses me off cause that night i found out, people we called "friends" ended fucking us over real bad. Like i'm scared to even make new friends, because there prolly just gonna fuck you over anyways. I just think it was soooo much shit down that week, and then we all got together, and it was too fast.
On a different subject, i'm seeeeriously done trying, done calling, done texting. its beat as fuck that i got my hopes up for real this time, and once again i got let down.

Im just gettin all kinds of let down, so how bout i find a new group of friends that doesnt fuck people over?

No comments: