Sunday, July 13, 2008

figured that i'd make one of these, instead of using my livejournal. No one will read it, but its a good way to get shit out. my mom and i got into a little arguement, me and a certain someone got to into an arguemnt, but that actually killed me the most. And on top of that, i feel like im being used, on so many different levels. but i think i'm too nice to confront that shit. but whatever. i haven't been getting much sleep lately which is probably making my emotions go off the wall.
have you ever loved your past so much, but theres SO much bad in it? but then again you wanna go forward incredibly worse. ill tell you what, i havent felt this way in such a long fucking time, it really gives me a headache and makes me go crazy. i know i need to keep my distance, but its so hard.. i havent realized it till now. Its 2:35, and i need to get up early again tomorrow, so i best be going to sleep.

No comments: