Monday, July 14, 2008

I need to chill the fuck out. I'm making myself sick, not physically sticking my finger down my throat, but my stomache has been a mess the past few days, and headaches, but then again that could be from sleep too. I told myself i'd never give up on this, but i gotta, its wasting my time and my thoughts and shit. Its wierd how a matter of two days can completely change how you feel and shit, you know?

im just going to focus on my friends, and my mom. its all i really should be focusing on. hopefully i can get out to do something so i dont have to sit in and think about absolutly everything. :/

i see jess tomorrow night, and then im off to flordia, im so excited, and on top of that august 12th i get these fuckers off my teeth, that like less that a month! I miss sammy, alot.

No comments: