Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have you ever felt like you have everything in the world that you could possibly want but you still feel completely alone? That sounds outragously emo but really. For over a year I thought falling in love would take away all of that would basicly heal everything, but now I realize I'm wrong. Steve is something else, I want to see him every second of the day, I love talking to him, I love kissing him, I love his eyes, his smile, How funny he is, everything about him gets to me and I still feel like he's not completely there.


I've come to the conclusion there's something wrong with me and I'm not sure what it is yet, and I reaaaaaallly need some help figuring it out. Because If I don't let myself go then I don't see myself ever being completely, full on happy. Not saying that I'm not super happy at the moment, I just feel like I have potential to be happier.

No comments: