Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everytime I think about him leaving me for good, feels like my heart starts refiguring itself some how and I start to get tears in my eyes. I love kissing him not only strictly because it's him, but I know he'll always be there. &I would hope I know someone will always care about me the way he does. The way I feel about him is completely irrevocable. I can't say I'm in love with him, but maybe I'm just in denial.
I haven't heard from him in about 2 days and it kills me so bad. This is the things that makes me want to cut him off completely, but there is NO possible way I could ever do that. Unless I just so happen to fall in love with someone else which I highly doubt would ever happen.
What kills me most is the fact I know the feeling isn't mutual. If it was, we'd make things work like we did, things would be completely different than they are now.
I'm just worried If I cut him off completely, something will happen to him and I won't be there, I don't fucking know.

I feel like i'd be better off trying to not live a lie. Right?


I know another pathetic post, I'm just really going crazy here, for over the past year the same shit has been happening and I'm just so entirely sick of this.

No comments: