Monday, December 8, 2008

It's wierd, I haven't been drunk or anything for 3 months. I'm actually pretty proud of myself, but I'm so fucking miserable that sometimes I think If I just got totally smashed, I would be happy again and my life would be more interesting again, More stories to tell etc. I really don't wanna think like that all, And I shouldn't but, I dont know.
I think I might actually like delete my myspace, or not go on it for a while, because honestly it just makes me feel shitty about myself every fucking day. Or just not even go on my computer rather. I really can't let things get to me like they do, but thats just me I guess. I'm tired of living around here but I would really hate to move, I might have a chance to move to AZ in July, but whats out there? Just deserts, mountains and bull shit. Deffinately not my kind of place. I have plans here, so I'll stick to them. I just really can't wait to leave this fucking place just for a little but and go to London and Paris, It's gonna be so bangin.

No comments: