Saturday, December 13, 2008


<-------- He is probably one of the most sexiest men alive. Last night, I went to go see Twilight with Jess and Carney, and No lie, It was SO good. Cutest, intense love story ever. Me and Jess cried. Lol not to be a Debby Downer or anything but it honestly mad me sssssssoooo pissed off, I don't think I can handle cute shit like that cause I get so jealous, not to be completely corny. But its totally true. I just got home not too long ago, and now I'm completely bored with nothing to do, its only 9:14 too. What the fuuuuuuuuck, I think tomorrow If I dont find anything to do, I MIGHT actually clean my room, This pig-sty is gettin a tad rediculous. But I'm gonna go all out, even throw away some clothes maybe, well see. 12 more days till Christmas, and 13 more days until London and Paris, I think i'm more excited for London than I am Christmas. Most deffinately, I fucking hate holidays and I'm mostly excited to get out of this fucking country. I dont even think I'm going to take my phone with me, When I'm there I want nothing to do with anyone. Plus I think there's extra charge on texts when your out of country. I dont know.

No comments: