Sunday, November 30, 2008

Loosing a love one is probably the worst thing you could possibly deal with, considering the fact its like, a part of you is gone.
Its wierd, because Ive really come to realize that.. I've kinda shut myself out to alot of people... kinda. I mean, I love three people in my life, the most, and its My mother, My brother, and Jess. I have alot of friends, but after my dad dieing, and nick being a huge part of my life, then just kinding falling out of it, (believe it or not it hurt more than alot of people think.) Its hard to actually love someone.
I had a dream that Jess left me, for good and I woke up crying to her. But I told my mom about it and she told me she has dreams of Enrique leaving her all the time, So its just being scared of loosing someone you love.
Just sucks so bad, that I can't really open up to people like I do to Jess, but in a way it's a kind of a good thing, because there aren't really many people you can trust anymore.

No comments: